Prescription Market Trends
– COVID19 Special Study .
Key principles of the study:
•Irish community pharmacy market data;
• All community pharmacy dispensary products, detailing trends in units for main and specific segments of prescribed medicines;
• Weekly data considering seven day weeks, starting on the first day of the month;
• Weekly trends compared between different timepoints, namely with previous period (previous week) and previous year (same week in previous year);
• The cumulative balance in the COVID period shows the weekly accumulated unit sales difference, between 2020 and 2019, starting on the 4th week of February as the week of the first confirmed COVID 19 case in Ireland.
• Considered year to date pre COVID 19 vs last year